- Documentary film: Stories from the She-Punks: music with a different agenda co-production with Gina Birch
British Library Screening 10th June 2016
- Book: Outside the Box: women engineers and producers in the British pop music industry in the early 20th century Sheffield; Equinox
- Article: Space to Play: the sound of female punk in the 1970s Article, Popular Music History, ed. Dave Laing
- Chapter in edited volume: Détournement and Female Punk Bands of the 1970s: chapter in Rethinking Difference in Gender, Sexuality, and Popular Music: (forthcoming) Theory and Politics of Ambiguity, ed. Gavin Lee. London and New York: Routledge
- Chapter: The Political Pioneers of Punk: just don’t mention the f-word n The Aesthetics of Our Anger: anarcho punk, politics and music eds. Dines, Mike, and Worley, Matthew Colchester. New York, Port Watson: Minor Compositions
- Chapter: Entrepreneurship and Music Technology Practitioners
in Music Entrepreneurship eds. Allan Dumbreck and Gayle MacPherson. London: Bloomsbury Methuen
- The Lost Women of Rock Music: female musicians of the Punk Era, Sheffield: Equinox
- Chapter: Hands off my Instrument!
in Music, Power, Politics ed. Annie Randall. London: Routledge
- Chapter: Lady Punks in Bands: a Subculturette?
in The Post Subcultures Reader eds. David Muggleton and Rupert Heinzl. London: Berg